1. Log in to your account at http://www.godaddy.com.
2.Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names. You'll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
3.Click the domain that you'd like to use with Google Apps.
4.From the Domain Details panel along the right, select the + icon under the Total DNS Control list item. A sub-list will appear.
5.Click the entry titled Total DNS Control And MX Records. The Manage MX Records, and DNS Zone File panel will appear.
6.Click Launch Total DNS Control Manager. The DNS Manager window will appear.
7.Clear all existing MX Records by clicking Delete.
8.Click OK in the confirmation dialogue box.
9.Once you've deleted all existing records, click Add New MX Record. The MX (Mail Exchangers) Record Wizard will appear.
10.For each MX Record, enter information according to the data in the table below:
* For the Select the Priority Value drop-down menu, enter the priority value.
* For Enter a Host Name, leave the default setting to @.
* For Enter Goes To Address enter the Google server name in the table below. Be sure to include the trailing dot at the end of each record.
* For the Select TTL Value drop-down menu, enter 1 Week. This will appear as 604800 seconds within the DNS system.
PriorityValue HostName Goes To Address (Mail Server) TTL Value
10 @ ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 1 week
20 @ ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 1 week
30 @ ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 1 week
40 @ ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM. 1 week
50 @ ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM. 1 week
12.Click Add to confirm each entry. The DNS Manager main page will reappear when you've finished.
Vamos ver se funfa, pq tô cansado de tentar isso.